- Facing change
- Growing you and your business
- Supporting personal growth
- Self confidence
- Culture, vision and values
- Personal resources management
- Leadership 'Winning Hearts & Minds"
- Identifying waste
- Identifying your sustainable competitive advantage
- Improving profitability
- Problem solving
- Project team implementation
- Productivity and efficiency
- Sales and marketing performance
Point of difference
PAUL KING, MANAGING DIRECTOR
MORLEY & CO ACCOUNTANTS
Having worked with Arthur for nearly 20 years, it’s clear that he is a driven and determined individual and someone you would want to go in to bat for you. Commercially savvy in abundance, having run and sold his own successful business, Arthur would be a valuable addition to any board.
PETER MARDON, COMMERCIAL PARTNER
Arthur is a very focused and proactive leader who understands detail but also knows when to drive a business forward to agreed objectives using creative solutions and thinking laterally. He is a master of identifying, building and managing key customer relationships and inspiring his team.
ANDY BUTLER, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
BIFFA WASTE RECYCLING LTD
Arthur is a passionate, driven, entrepreneur who as a natural optimist always saw the positive in every opportunity. At the same time, he is also a realist and as such had a strong grasp of the financial side of his business too. A great leader who encouraged his team to always deliver their best.